Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey!  Remember how I said I'd be back later with some other stuff?  Well, I was thinking something crafty, you know maybe a tutorial or something...  


But then this little missy,


who will not sit still EVER,


went and had a little incident.  That involved this.


Yes, those are two staples.  In my baby's head.  Holding her gaping head wound together.


You'll forgive me for not getting my tutorial up, right?


(Sorry if that was too graphic...)





*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww :( poor baby and mommy! Get some rest!

Two Shades of Pink said...

OH NO! What on earth happened? STAPLES IN THAT PRECIOUS HEAD??????? I think I am feeling faint.

My youngest recently caught her chin on the bath tub and I started seeing spots when I saw actual TISSUE! But they just used the super glue stuff. BUT STAPLES? Oh my word. And yeah...you are forgiven.
Poor girl. :(

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

Yikes!! That looks so painful, your poor little miss. Hope everything is ok over there!

Anonymous said...

POOR baby!! :)
I wish her all the best! :)
Cecilia

Tawny said...

Oh precious baby! She's way more important than a tutorial. Sending healing vibes.

Dragonfliez Made said...

Oh My! Not good. hope all is better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...