Alright folks. This is my second to last super easy and inexpensive hostess gift idea. I actually don't know if I'll get to my very last one, since it's getting ridiculously close to Christmas and I still have gifts to make as well as wrap and I'm pretty sure the rest of my days up until Christmas will be a wild, mad dash to finish. The kind of wild mad dash that leaves your hair wondering when it last saw shampoo and causes you to be pulling off threads and paper scraps from strange places when you finally do go out in public.
Anyway, here's one more:
Aren't you LOVING Target's dollar section right now?? I swear I could totally buy out their entire line of notebooks/cards/pens/paper goods/ribbon/etc. at the moment. And then keep it instead of giving it away because I love it all too much...
If you're right there with me, you will love these cute little stationary sets comprised almost entirely of things from the Target dollar section.
2. Gather all your ingredients.
3. Find some twine or ribbon.
4. Put the cards/matching envelopes together, stack the plain envelopes on top of the notebook. Tie them together with ribbon.
5. Put the bigger items (paper and envelopes) in the big zipper pocket.
6. Put the pen, stickers, washi tape, and stamps in the little zipper pocket.
7. Use the clothespins to attach the tag to the front of the bag.
Target has such cute cards and notebooks right now! You could make a turquoise and green set!
Or a super mod metallics and off white set! (PS, those zipper bags were only $1 for both!)
A simple, cute "thank you for hostessing" gesture!
Colorful, cute, and super functional.