12. Fill in the big blank areas with balls. Balance out the frame.
13. If you see smaller blank areas,
14. fill them in with jingle bells.
15. Continue to glue on jingle bells. You can glue them on top as well.
16. Make sure everything is filled in.
17. Add a bit of hot glue to the twine on the back of the frame, just to make it extra secure.
18. Tie some jingle bells to the twine you've tied around the frame, so they hang down in the middle.
And there you have it. Hang and enjoy! Please ignore the unintentional and completely unavoidable selfie.
Yea! Fun wreath!
You might like this Christmas wreath, too!