Friday, July 6, 2012

It's here!


This is it!  
The big day!  
It's finally arrived!  


Don't know what I'm talking about?  Remember my announcement??





Yep!  I'm over at Delia's today, helping with "Color Your Summer," and I've got the blues!  




Go check it out!


Oh, and you may need these, too.  (click to enlarge, right click to download)










































(If you're here from there, welcome!!)






*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

1 comment:

Jillian @ Hi! It's Jilly said...

Kim, I think you're awesome & a bloggin' inspiration to me, so I wanted to nominate you for the Versatile Blogger award. For more details, go here- http://hiitsjilly.blogspot.com/2012/07/award-for-me-awww.html?m=1. Have a great day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...