I've hesitated to share this with you. Not because it's bad. Not because it's a failure. But because... well, it's just plain weird.
I mean really, seriously, weird.
So weird that if I'd seen it on someone's blog I would have been all "what the WHAT??" and then I would have shaken my head at all the crazy.
But I realized I've shown you the crazy from Idaho. And the crazy from Mexico that's not really from Mexico.
And I figured, if I'm showing crazy, I might as well go all out, right?
So. For Yummy Monday, I present to you the:
I know, I know! You don't have to tell me. I didn't even think of it. This was all mr's doing.
Then I bit into it. And made him make me another one.
So, if you want a Nacho Sandwich, here's what you need:
Shredded cheddar cheese
a skillet and stove.
And here's what you do:
1. Butter one side of a piece of bread.
2. Put it butter side down on a hot skillet.
3. Sprinkle on a generous amount of cheese.
4. Layer tortillas chips over the cheese.
5. Butter one side of another piece of bread and lay it butter side up on top of the chips.
6. Once bread is toasted, flip the sandwich and toast the next piece of bread.
7. Once the cheese is completely melted and the bread is nice and toasty, take the sandwich off of the stove.
8. Separate the bottom piece of bread from the chip layer. Spread salsa in the middle of the sandwich.
9. Put the sandwich back together.
10. EAT! Enjoy!
I swear it's good. We're crazy, sure, but we're not crazy enough to eat something disgusting.
Don't knock it til you try it.