Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Top 10 Posts. According to you guys.


We're still in recap phase here at bugabooblog.  Hope you don't mind.  Since I was gone the first part of the month, and I was waaaay not organized enough to preschedule these "new year" type posts, I missed out on sharing the whole "top 13 of 2013".  So perhaps you will indulge me a bit with two more recap posts.

Today's is all about the posts.  The content.  The stuff you find interesting.  You know, everything but the food...

Bugabooblog's TOP 10 POSTS of 2013!

10.

9.  A TIE!  (I love those):


8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.


This was illuminating!  Apparently you really like the round-ups - especially of gifts you can make yourself!  You also like gift ideas.  I'm sensing a trend...

You can be expecting more of both in 2014!



*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...