Wednesday, December 21, 2011

You can skip the complaining and get right to the winner if you want.


Whoa.  Things have been crazy around here!  CRAZY, I tell ya!  On top of, you know, all that stuff I keep complaining about, mr was gone for a week in China for work, my phone service was "accidentally suspended" (their words, not ours, I HATE our phone service provider, not naming names but it's initials and they start with an A) and mini got horribly sick during which time we discovered she's allergic to both amoxicillin and azithromycin.  Now, to top it off, I'm dealing with corneal inflammation, which apparently I let go for too long before treatment so I'm suffering the consequences - mostly seeing nothing but blurry blobs of color out of my left eye for who knows how long.  Crap.  Not to complain - at least it's treatable.  But it sure does make you appreciate normal sight... staring at a computer is hard.  Driving is hard.  Headaches are hard... BUT, I totally meant to post not only a recipe on Monday, but the winner of the Shabby Apple giveaway!!  And I dropped the ball.  SO.  Here's the winner.  And the recipe will come later.


Ready?


Random.org says the winner of the Baciami! Dress from Shabby Apple is...


Number 20!


Who is...


Aubrey!


aubrey said...

ditto on bugaboominimr&me :)
Is it wrong to be jealous of my readers even though I did this giveaway on purpose to thank you for being readers?  Hm.  Stay tuned for a recipe or two.







*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw darn it! I was hoping it would be me, but congratulations Aubrey!

aubrey wilson said...

Yay! This is the coolest blog ever!!! Also, sorry you've had such a rough time recently. And, this is the coolest blog ever!! Yes, I'm pretty excited :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...